NCSoft has published their first quarter finances, and as always there is good news and bad news.
- Quarterly sales were up, although profits were down nearly 20% due to increased labor cost, royalty expenses, and other factors.
- Korea grew due with sound in-game item sales, while Japan dropped.
- Aion and Lineage performed strongly.
- Lineage 2 saw a notable loss in sales due to a “weakened user base,” according to the report.
- City of Heroes also dropped in sales, while Guild Wars saw an increase.
The data above is sourced from the official NCSoft earnings releases and is presented in a more digestible form.