It’s Saturday and that can only mean one thing: The return of the Satireday Headlines. Today’s headlines are brought to you by Ovaltine Online, the new MMO packed with your daily requirement of vitamins and minerals.
- Perpetual Entertainment Briefly Returns To Announce Next Cancelled MMO
- Crowfall Developer Reminisces On Ultima Online Mistakes To “Double Down On Them.”
- Ubisoft Bake Sale Goes Horribly Awry After Oven Suffers DRM Issues.
- Massively.com Shut Down As Joystiq Runs Out Of Free AOL CDs, Loses Internet Access.
- “David Allen Was Fired For Burning Coffee” Says New Starbucks Barista Derek Smart.
- And finally…
- John Smedley Solidifies Studio Independence By Tweeting Death Threat To Gabe Newell.
Once again, today’s special is brought to you by Ovaltine Online. Drink your Ovaltine kids.